just let it slip信息详情

just let it slip发音

意思翻译

顺其自然吧

相似词语短语

just let it───就让它去吧

Just let it go───就让它去吧

it just───只是

let iT───就这样吧

we just let it go───我们就这么算了

just let me───让我来吧

just let go───放手吧

slip───abbr.串行线路接口协议,是旧式的协议(SerialLineInterfaceProtocol);adj.滑动的;有活结的;活络的;n.(Slip)人名;(芬)斯利普;n.滑,滑倒;片,纸片;错误;下跌;事故;vt.使滑动;滑过;摆脱;塞入;闪开;vi.滑动;滑倒;犯错;失足;减退

bank slip───银行水单,兑换单

双语使用场景

Or just let it slip?───还是让它就此溜走?

Would you capture it or just let it slip?───你是抓住它还是仅仅让它溜走?

The question is, when the unequal moment comes, do we recognize it, or just let it slip?───问题是,当不平等时刻来临时,我们能否意识到,或者只是让它溜走?

Would you capture it, or just let it slip? Yo.───你会抓住它吗?还是让它溜走?

Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity to seize everything you ever wanted; one moment. Would you capture it, or just let it slip?───听着,如果你有一次机会,能实现你的一切梦想,这一刻,你是抓住它,还是让它溜走呢?

Did you capture it or just let it slip?───是抓住它,还是错过?

If you had one shot, or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted, you capture it, or just let it slip?───一生一次的机会来到眼前,让你能拥有你想要的一切,你会抓住它?还是放弃?

英语使用场景