i got a crush信息详情
我迷恋上了
I got───n.(Igot)人名;(法)伊戈
crush───n.拥挤的人群;迷恋;果汁饮料;(不大熟识的)热恋的对象;暗恋;猛兽隔离区;v.压坏,压扁;将……塞进(狭小的空间内);压碎;(使)变皱;镇压;毁坏(某人的信心或幸福);征服(反抗或叛乱);使(某人)极度失望
i got a girl───我有个女孩
i got a card───我有张卡片
I got a ball───我有个球
i got a boy───我有个男孩
carry a crush───迷恋
i got bitches───我有婊子
i got time───我有时间
But if I were an Apple shareholder right now, I'd like to see signs that the company understands it's got only a limited chance to crush the competition.───但如果现在我是苹果的股东,我愿意看到该公司能明白他们终结竞争的机会有限了。
I wish upon a star, can ts you see how right we are, we should be together baby I got a crush on you.───宝贝,我深深爱上你我向星星许愿,你不明白我们多么般配吗我们应该在一起。
An actress recently starred in a saucy video called “I got a crush on Obama”.───一位女演员最近主演了一个超级视频短片,短片名叫“爱死奥巴马”。
I wish upon a star, can ts you see how right we are, we should be together baby i got a crush on you.───宝贝,我深深爱上你我向星星许愿,你不明白我们多么般配吗我们应该在一起。
An actress recently starred in a saucy video called "I got a crush on Obama" .───一位女演员最近主演了一个超级视频短片,短片名叫“爱死奥巴马”。
I wish upon a star, Wanna be right where you are you set my world on fire Baby I got a crush on you.───我在一个星之上愿,想要是权利哪里你是你在我在你上争取了压碎的火宝贝上被设定我的世界。
You set my world on fire. Babe I got a crush on you───你点燃了我的世界,宝贝,我迷恋著你
Never said it before I got a crush on you,───我以前从未开口,我爱上了你,
Babe I got a crush on you───宝贝,我对你有点动心