have some time信息详情

have some time发音

意思翻译

有时间

相似词语短语

have some───有一些;吃一点吧

some time───在未来的某时,经过若干时间;在未来的某时,一段时间;一些时间;经过若干时间

we have some───我们有一些

have some egg───吃点鸡蛋

have some fruit───吃点水果

have some coke───喝点可乐

have some soup───喝点汤

have some eggs───吃些鸡蛋;有一些鸡蛋

have some jcantreJong───喝点茶吧

双语使用场景

I do expect to have some time to myself in the evenings.───我真期待晚上能有点儿自己的时间。

Usually he would have gone by plane, but now he wanted to have some time on his own before he got back home.───通常他会坐飞机去的,但现在他想在回家前有自己的一段时间。

have some time tomorrow?───有空吧?

I don't have some time for you to be playing with my heart like this.───我再没时间玩这种爱情游戏。

Nevertheless I'm grateful that I still have some time to keep trying to get it right, and to savor each remaining day in my life.───尽管如此,我仍然心存感激,因为我还有一些时日去努力做正确的事,并珍惜我余生的每一天。

Once the day's training activities had been completed, the soldier might have some time to relax.───一旦完成训练,士兵们会有一些时间放松。

It is good for the whole team to have some time of our own, although there are, even now, things happening in the factory all the time.───对于全队来说,拥有一些属于我们自己的时间着实不错——尽管现在工厂里还有事情需要处理。

Whenever I have some time, I would pick up my fishing rod and join some of my fishing buddies to catch fish at a local reservoir.───每当我有时间,我就拾起我的钓竿和加入一些我的钓鱼的伙伴在当地水库捉鱼。

Keep in mind that eventually your family will develop a routine and you and your partner will have some time to yourselves again.───请记住,最后你的家庭总会形成某种固定的生活模式,那时,你和爱人就能有更多时间在一起了。

英语使用场景

She regrets she is so much in the way of the young people, who really should have some time to themselves.

I asked my boss if I could have some time off to go to the dentist.

I'm going to take/have some time off to work on my house.

I have some time to spare and would like to sit down and read my copy of the biography of Berlioz.

Children too are well catered for, giving you the chance to have some time off as well.

I do expect to have some time to myself in the evenings.

But we have some time before the treasure is found, and there are some honest men among the crew.