get me out of here信息详情

get me out of here发音

意思翻译

把我弄出去

相似词语短语

get out of here───从这里滚出去

get out of me───离我远点

get me out───把我弄出去

out of here───离开这里

get here───到达这里

get out of───vt.摆脱; 逃避;逃避;避免

get the hell out of here───滚出去

get of me───放开我

out here───(老远)到这里;即将离开

双语使用场景

Somebody get me out of here.───有人把我弄了出去。

Get me out of here.───把我从这里弄走。

Anybody get me out of here.───有没有人能帮我出去!

The only difference is no one's screaming 'Mom! ' or 'Get me out of here! ' That's the only difference.───唯一的区别就是有人会叫‘妈呀!’或‘把我带走’。

It means he's a man of his word. But we've got no time for this. You have to get me out of here before they arrive.───意思是他是个言而有信的人。不过我们没有时间谈这个了,在他们来之前你必须带我离开这里。

"Get me out of here! " was my first thought when a friend dragged me to one of Gray's pre- "Cambodia" monologues.───记得一个朋友曾经拉我去看格雷的一出独角戏,我的第一个念头是“赶紧让我离开这儿!”

I remember seeing drag queens and men dressed in skimpy attire and thinking to myself: Get me out of here so I can watch a baseball game.───我记得看到了扮成女人的男同志和穿着暴露的男人们,那时候我在想:在这里把我放下吧,我好看一场棒球比赛。

Get me out of here, and I'll rove it to you.───把我弄出去我能证明给你看

"Don't even vaguely suggest having lunch if your gut feeling is 'Get me out of here, '" says author Margaret Shepherd.───“如果你心里想着”我想走“,那么也不要表现出丝毫要邀请此人共进午餐的迹象,”作家MargaretShepherd说。

英语使用场景