take it out on you信息详情

take it out on you发音

意思翻译

拿你出气

相似词语短语

take it out───把它拿出来;把它取出来

take out on───拿…出气;对…发泄

take you out───与你约会(歌名,TakeYouOut);带你出去

you take it───你拿去吧

take it out of───使…疲乏;向…报复;强行从…中拿走;v.向…报复,使…疲乏,强行从…中拿走(钱)

take out───v.取出,除去; 拔掉; 把…带出去; 邀请(某人)外出;v.取出;去掉;出发;发泄;把…带出去;邀请(某人)外出;开始

take it on me───把它拿在我身上

take out on yourself───你自己动手吧

take it on back───把它背上

双语使用场景

Do you get angry and take it out on siblings, friends, or yourself?───你是不是会生气,然后跟兄弟姐妹、朋友或自己过不去?

OK, so you had a bad day. Don't take it out on me.───好,这么说你今天遇上了很多倒霉事。可也别拿我当出气筒。

If you don't talk out your problems, your guilt, your bitterness with God, you're going to take it out on your body.───如果你没有对神说出你的问题,你的罪,你的苦毒。这些内在的罪就会表现在你的身体上。

I shouldn't take it out on you because I am disappointed about the football game.───我不能因为对球赛失望而把怒气发在你身上。

英语使用场景