take it out on me信息详情

take it out on me发音

意思翻译

拿我出气

相似词语短语

take it on me───把它拿在我身上

take me out───带我出去

take it out───把它拿出来;把它取出来

take out on───拿…出气;对…发泄

it take me───它需要我

take on me───跟我较量

so take me out───所以带我出去

take it out of───使…疲乏;向…报复;强行从…中拿走;v.向…报复,使…疲乏,强行从…中拿走(钱)

take on me a───给我一个

双语使用场景

Don't take it out on me!───不要把气出在我身上。

OK, so you had a bad day. Don't take it out on me.───好,这么说你今天遇上了很多倒霉事。可也别拿我当出气筒。

Don't take it out on me.───别拿我当出气筒。

OK, so you had a bad day. Don't take it out on me.───好吧,你今日过得糟透了,但不要拿我出气。

If you're mad at him, don't take it out on me.───你气他,也别拿我出气啊。

Ex. : Don't take it out on me. I'm not here for you to vent your anger on.───例:别有火就往我身上发,我不是你们的出气筒。

Be angry all you want. Don't take it out on me.───你尽量生气,别把气出在我头上就是了。

a: be angry all you want. don't take it out on me. i didn't do anything.───你尽量生气,别把气出在我头上就是了。我又没怎样。

It's not my fault that you've had a bad day; don't take it out on me.───你这一天过得不愉快不是我的错,别拿我出气。

英语使用场景

there's no need to take it out on me!

Don't take it out on me.

Don't take it out on me just because you've had a bad day.

I know you've had a bad day, but there's no need to take it out on me!